• Data management: storage and delivery of large genomic data sets
• Data analysis: primary and secondary interpretation of microarrays and next-generation sequencing data
• Pipeline development: assist researchers and core facilities with the development of reproducible, accurate and time-saving pipelines and workflows for analysis of genome-scale experimental data
• Consultation: work with investigators to provide access to the appropriate tools for analysis of their data
• Training: to aid investigators in the analysis of their own data through tutorials covering software and analysis methodologies
John Greally, M.B., Ph.D.
Brent Calder, BA