The Pluripotent Stem Cell Unit provides hESC, hIPS and feeder cell lines.
The Human Stem Cell Epigenomics and Reprogramming units provide high-throughput sequencing and bioinformatics analysis services for human stem cell research.
The Xenotransplantation Unit provides human stem cells FACS sorting and transplantation services to test stem cell differentiation potential in vivo.
• Production of undifferentiated hES cells and characterization of human pluripotent cells
• Derivation of new human IPS lines from somatic cells
• Differentiation of human pluripotent cells into three germ layers
• Training in maintenance and differentiation of pluripotent stem cells
• Media/reagents and feeder cells required for pluripotent cell maintenance and differentiation
• Bioinformatics analysis of high-throughput genomic and epigenomic data obtained from human stem cells
• Xenotransplantation and FACS sorting
Eric Bouhassira, Ph.D.
Zipora Etzion, Ph.D.