• Fujifilm FLA 5100 scanner for quantitative analysis of Southern, Northern and Western Blots with radioautography, fluorescence or chemifluorescence options
• QPCR and RT-qPCR services; training and use of new ABI 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System; help with assay development
• FluorChemQ (Cell Biosciences) imaging and quantitation of stained agarose or polyacrylamide gels, protein, and nucleic acids blots probed with fluorescence or chemiluminescence
• MicroRNA profiling using custom made miRNA microarrays plus help with data analysis
• Quantitation of RNA, DNA, and proteins using a NanoDrop2000 spectrophotometer
• Quantitative Western Blot analysis using the Gene Gnome Syngene Bio imager instrument
• MiRNA dual luciferase reporter assays using a BMG Fluoristar Optima instrument
• Application of SNP genotyping for pharmacogenetic studies
• Advice and hands-on help with classic DNA, cDNA, miRNA cloning and microbiome studies
• The preparation of specialized libraries for next generation sequencing for both Illumina and Ion Torrent instrumentsView All Services
Charles Rogler, Ph.D.
Robert Burk, M.D.
Tatyana Tchaikovskaya, Ph.D.