• Histology, Histochemistry, Enzyme- and Immunocytochemistry (Fluorescence, Gold, Peroxidase) by widefield Light Microscopy
• Fluorescent dye antibodies, cell dyes, and fluorescent protein plasmids
• Fluorescence Immunochemistry by Confocal Microscopy
• Live Cell Imaging by Widefield, Confocal and Deconvolution Microscopy
• Cell Topography and Cell Ultrastructure by Scanning and Transmission Electron Microsopy, including cryo- and immuno-electron microscopy
• Laser Capture Microdissection Microscopy
Erik Lee Snapp, Ph.D
Frank Macaluso, M.Sc.