The goal of this facility is to maintain the necessary research infrastructure needed for flow cytometry studies, with appropriate biosafety containment safeguards.
• Access to a contemporary variety of flow cytometry analytical instrumentation, using up to 12 concurrent antibody/fluorophore combinations
• Access to contemporary variety of flow cytometry high speed cell sorters, available as a service, using a variety of instruments with up to 14 concurrent antibody/fluorophore combinations
• Fluorescent microscopy - basic inverted microscope with Exfo X-Cite metal halide excitation source
• Access to computer analysis workstation for the analysis of flow cytometry-generated data files using a contemporary variety of software choices
• Consultation and suggestions to investigators for the planning experiments involving flow cytometry
• Provision of flow cytometry-related protocols
• Training, assistance and consultation in the use of the equipment and services in the facility and associated experiments
• Assistance in the preparation of grants involving flow cytometry applications
• Host regularly scheduled scientific- and vendor-based flow cytometry-focused lectures, courses and demonstrations
Steve Porcelli, M.D.
Jinghang Zhang, M.D.