• Provide advice in study design, statistical support,and facilitation of applications for institutional board review of human subjects protocols
• Support the design of behavioral studies and interventions by providing expertise in qualitative methods, mixed qualitative and quantitative methods, measurement, and data collection
• Provide prospective serum and PBMC samples from patients with defined clinical and laboratory characteristics
• Assist in designing scientifically rigorous and culturally sensitive studies that can realistically be implemented in geographic locations without local expertise
• Advise how to meet both local and U.S. IRB requirements for human research
• Provide expertise for implementing clinical trials or epidemiological studies in cohorts of patients being evaluated and cared for in other countries
• Provide formal mentoring sessions, led by senior HIV/AIDS investigators and attended by junior clinician investigators and investigators new to HIV/AIDS research in all aspects of grant applicationsView All Services
Julia Arnsten , M.D.
Adult Patient Research Coordinator
Barry S. Zingman, M.D.
Clinical Outcomes Data Coordinator
Eran Bellin, M.D.