This team is charged with coordinating the entire recruitment cycle and supporting departments in the hiring and onboarding of new employees. Talent Acquisition is also an HR Concierge Service Center, dedicated to providing support to faculty and staff members on all HR inquiries and general employment related requests. We also host New Hire Orientation every two weeks to all new team members joining the College.
- New Hire Checklist
Completion of Onboarding Forms
- Please ensure that you complete all forms on our Onboarding portal.
- Please remember to bring the appropriate original documents with you, as listed in Section 1 of the I-9 online.
- A form is needed to obtain your Employee ID badge and will be provided on your first day by an HR Representative. Please take the form to Jack D. Weiler Hospital, 1825 Eastchester Rd (Front desk security on the 1st floor). After receiving your badge please take it to the Forchheimer Medical Science Building to front desk security to have it activated.
- You will have email access by your first date of employment. If for any reason you do not have access please contact the Montefiore Information Technology Department at 914.881.4554.
- New Hire Orientation
- Orientation is a great opportunity for all new staff members to explore life and resources at Einstein, as well as to learn about the benefits that suit your specific lifestyle.
- New Hire Orientation is held approximately every 2 weeks on the Jack and Pearl Resnick Campus in the Price Center. It is mandatory that new hires attend orientation, which is usually the first day of employment.
- The Orientation usually lasts for 2-3 hours. Upon completion of orientation, you will report to your department/hiring manager.
- Departmental Policies & Forms