Earle C. Chambers, Ph.D.
- Social determinants of health
- Built environment
- Eliminating race/ethnic and socio-economic related health disparities particularly around obesity and related disorders
- Identifying Montefiore Super-Utilizers using a Hot-Spotting Approach for PQIs
- Explore Associations between Health Behaviors and Neighborhood Characteristics
- Identify Longitudinal Trends in Health Behaviors among BRFSS/CHS Cohort
- Suglia SF, Duarte CS, Chambers EC, Boynton-Jarrett R. Social and behavioral risk factors for obesity in early childhood. Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics. Oct;34(8):549-556. 2013
- Chambers EC, Rodgers, CRR. Adolescent Obesity and Risky Sexual Behavior. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2013;45(2):e15
- Bafna S, Chambers EC. The influence of spatial organization of the home on inhabitant activity. Proceedings of the ninth international space syntax symposium. Edited by Y O Kim, HT Park, KW SEO: Sejong University, 2013
- Chambers EC, Rosenbaum E. Cardiovascular health outcomes of Latinos in the Affordable Housing as an Obesity Mediating Environment (AHOME) Study: A study of rental assistance use. Journal of Urban Health. 2014; 9(3): 489-498.
- Huynh MH, Borrell LN, and Chambers, EC. Nativity Status/Length of Stay in the US and Excessive Gestational Weight Gain in New York City Teens, 2008-2010. Journal of Community Health. Jun 29. 2014.
- Chambers EC, Wong BC, Riley RW, Hollingsworth N, Blank AE, Myers C, Bedell J, Selwyn P. Combining Clinical and Population-Level Data to Understand the Health of Neighborhoods. Amer J Public Health (in press). 2014
- Chambers EC, Pichardo M, Rosenbaum E. Sleep and the housing and neighborhood environment of urban Latino adults living in low-income housing: The AHOME Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine (in press). 2014
More Information About Dr. Earle Chambers
Affordable HOME Study
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.