- Earliest date for submission of AMCAS application - June 1
- Latest date for submission of AMCAS application - Oct. 15
- Latest date for submission of transcripts to AMCAS - Nov. 1
- Oldest acceptable MCAT scores for 2017 entering class - 2014
- Latest date for completion of application to MSTP (MD/PhD) program - December 1
- Earliest date for letter of acceptance for the combined M.D./Ph.D. - late December
All application materials for the MSTP program must be received by the admissions office by December 1.
Early submission of your application is strongly recommended as we have a rolling admissions process.
Important Dates for Accepted Applicants
- Revisit Date - Friday March 31, 2017
- Deadline for submitting $100 refundable deposit - April 1
- Multiple Accept Deadline - April 30. 2017 (see below)
- Housing move in dates - Wed. June 21 - Sun. June 25, 2017
- MSTP Orientation - Mon. June 26 - Tues. June 27, 2017
- MSTP Histology Course Begins - Wed. June 28, 2017
Multiple Accept Deadline By AAMC rules the multiple accept deadline for MD-PhD programs is April 30. As of April 30 you may only hold one acceptance in an MD-PhD or MD program. Information regarding the AAMC multiple accept deadlines is available at AAMC Rules # 5 & 6. You are not required to withdraw from programs where you are waitlisted but if you plan to attend the Einstein MSTP, you must withdraw from all other MD-PhD and MD programs to which you have been accepted by April 30. If this creates a significant hardship please contact the Program Director, Myles Akabas . Likewise, we would appreciate knowing at the earliest possible time if you have decided to matriculate elsewhere.