Director: Howard Geyer, M.D., Ph.D.
Division Contact Information
Howard L. Geyer, MD, PhD
Members of the Division of Movement Disorders are board-certified neurologists with specialized training and expertise in the diagnosis and management of such conditions as:
- Parkinson’s disease and related disorders
- Hemifacial spasm
- Induced movement disorders
- Other abnormal movements, including chorea, myoclonus, etc.
We are dedicated to the education of our patients as well as of physicians-in-training, and resident physicians in Neurology and other disciplines actively participate in most of our clinical and research endeavors.
Faculty members have particular expertise and research interests in a variety of areas, including:
- Use of botulinum toxin injection for treating movement disorders
- Use of neurophysiologic techniques in diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders
- Interrelationships between movement disorders and neuromuscular disorders
- Interrelationships between movement disorders and psychological conditions
- Genetics of movement disorders
- Videography of movement disorders
|Geyer, Howard, M.D., Ph.D.
|Chuang, Cathy, M.D.
|Saunders-Pullmann, Joan Rachel, M.D.