Medicine Faculty Receive High Scores From Medical Students
Department of Medicine faculty received high scores in the annual summary of evaluations completed by third- and fourth-year medical students at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
The numerical data are based on a five-point scale where 5 = excellent and 1 = poor.
Out of 762 evaluations, Medicine faculty were scored on the average as follows:
- Approaches teaching with enthusiasm: 4.66
- Answers students questions clearly: 4.65
- Provides students with opportunities to practice problem-solving skills: 4.56
- Gives students prompt and systematic feedback on performance: 4.49
- Exemplifies attitudes of concern and respect towards patients: 4.65
- Overall ability as a clinical teacher: 4.59