Thomas K. Aldrich, M.D.
Clinical and Research Interests
- pulmonary function and physiology
- Respiratory consequences of World Trade Center Exposure
- ventilatory failure
- sickle cell-related lung disease
- general pulmonary medicine
- development of new instruments in pulmonary function testing
- Serial pulmonary function testing in FDNY personnel
- New measurements of airways obstruction when effort is not optimal
- Consequences of Vitamin D supplementation in Sarcoidosis
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.