2013 fellowship program applications are accepted from December 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012.
We strongly encourage applications to be submitted as early as possible.
The Einstein Rheumatology Fellowship Program currently accepts applications through ERAS fellowship match.
For more information about ERAS and the match:
- ERAS Fellowships Applicant Information Sheet
Applicants must submit the following documents with their application:
- updated curriculum vitae
- medical school transcripts (translations if applicable)
- dean's letter
- MD diploma
- postgraduate training certifications
- USMLE reports
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- 4 letters of recommendation
The interview process begins in March 2012 and runs through April 2012. Selected applicants will be invited to spend a day visiting the training sites; attending Grand Rounds; and interviewing with the Division Chief, Program Director, faculty members, and current fellows.