Ladan Golestaneh, M.D.
- Mokrzycki MH, Zhang M, Golestaneh L et al. “An Interventional controlled trial comparing 2 management models for the treatment of tunneled cuffed catheter bacteremia: a collaborative team model versus usual physician-managed care.” AJKD. 2006 Oct; 48(4):587-95.
- Fudge KG, Glicklich D, Pullman J, Golestaneh L. “Villous Adenoma in the native kidney of a renal transplant recipient”. Transplantation. 2006 Feb 27;81(4):638.
- Mokrzycki MH, Zhang M, Cohen H, Golestaneh L, Laut JM, Rosenberg SO. “Tunneled haemodialysis catheter bacteremia recurrence, infectious complications and mortality. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2006 Apr;21(4):1024-31
- Golestaneh L, Laut J. Rosenberg S, Zhang M, Mokrzycki MH. Favourable outcomes in episode of Pseudomonas bacteremia when associated with tunneled cuffed catheters (TCCs) in chronic hemodialysis patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2006 May; 21(5):1328-33.
- Golestaneh L, Melamed ML, Hostetter TH. Uremic memory: the role of acute kidney injury in long-term outcomes. Kidney Int. Oct;76(8):813-4, 2009.
- Golestaneh L. Bonding with a dialysis patient in the Bronx. Am J Med. Sep;122(9):884, 2009.
- Golestaneh L, Karam S, Lawrence J, Yang S, Greenberg M. Hypercoagulability in a patient with chronic chyluria, proteinuria and hypoalbuminaemia. Nephrol Dial Transplant. Oct;24(10):3240-3, 2009.
- Gardner C, Golestaneh L, Dhillon B, Shafer A. People Say There Are No Accidents: Poetry and Commentary. J Med Humanit. Jan 14, 2010.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.