Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program
The Einstein-Montefiore Hematology-Oncology Fellowship offers a 3-year program providing comprehensive experience in clinical practice, clinical investigation, and laboratory science. The program provides outstanding training for those interested in pursuing careers in clinical practice, as well as clinicians who wish to become physician-scientists or clinical scientists with independent academic careers.
Guaranteed experience in hemoglobinopathies, thrombotic diseases, hemorrhagic disorders, myelidysplasia, hematologic malignancies, and cytopenias.
Lectures & Conferences
Daily required conferences including translational conferences, research in practice, and morphology conferences.
Clinical training takes place at 4 different hospitals serving diverse patient populations with a broad range of common and unusual neoplastic and hematologic diseases.
Admission and Application
Application criteria, information for international applicants, required application materials.
Einstein-Montefiore Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program director, coordinator, and administrative office.
Conferences, Rounds, and Seminars
- Hematology Grand Rounds (weekly)
- Morphology Conference (weekly)
- Hematology Journal Club (every 2 weeks)
- Transfusion Medicine Conference (every 2 weeks, alternating with Journal Club)
- Faculty Interesting Case Conference (every 2 weeks)
- Fellow Interesting Case Conference (every 2 weeks)
- Coagulation Case Conference (every 2 weeks)
- Red Cell Case Conference (every 2 weeks, alternating with Coagulation Case Conference)
- Hematopathology Conference (every 2 weeks)
- Leukemia/Lymphoma Conference (every 2 weeks)
- Joint Hematology/Oncology Conference (6 times/year)