John F. Reinus, M.D.
Professor of Clinical Medicine, Department of Medicine (Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases)
Clinical practice limited to liver diseases. Research on liver diseases and related topics.
- Feuerstadt P, Bunim AL, Garcia H, Karlitz JJ, Massoumi H, Thosani AJ, Pellecchia A, Wolkoff AW, Gaglio PJ, Reinus JF. Effectiveness of hepatitis C treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin in urban minority patients. Hepatology. 2010; 51:1137-1143.
- Gaglio P, Moss N, McGaw C, Reinus JF. Direct-acting antiviral therapy for hepatitis C: Attitudes regarding future use. Dig Dis Sci. 2011; 56:1509-1515.
- Flattau A, Olaywi M, Gaglio PJ, Marcus P, Meissner P, L Dorfman EB, Reinus JF. Social barriers to listing for adult liver transplantation: Their prevalence and association with program characteristics. Liver Transpl. 2011; 17:1167-1175.
- Golowa YS, Cynamon J, Reinus JF, Kinkhabwala M, Abrams M, Jagust M, Chernyak V, Kaubisch A. Value of noncontrast CT immediately after transarterial chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma with drug-eluting beads. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012; 23:1031-1035.
- Schwartz JM, Reinus JF. Prevalence and natural history of alcoholic liver disease. Clin Liver Dis. 2012; 16:659-666. Review.
- Kinkhabwala M, Lindower J, Reinus JF, Principe AL, Gaglio PJ. Expedited liver allocation in the United States: a critical analysis. Liver Transpl. 2013; 19: 1159-1165.
- Bichoupan K, Schwartz JM, Martel-Laferriere V, Giannattasio ER, Marfo K, Odin JA, Liu LU, Schiano TD, Perumalswami P, Bansal M, Gaglio PJ, Kalia H, Dieterich DT, Branch AD, Reinus JF. Effect of fibrosis on adverse events in patients with hepatitis C treated with telaprevir. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2014; 39:209-216.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.