18. Savel RH, Shiloh AL, Eisen LA.
Tackling the tough questions: what was this patient like before they were critically ill?
Critical Care Medicine 2013 Jan;41(1):327-8.
17. Shiloh AL, Eisen AL, Yee M, LeDonne J, Karakitsos D.
Ultrasound-guided subclavian and axillary vein cannulation via an
infraclavicular approach: In the tradition of Robert Aubaniac.
Crit Care Medicine 2012 Oct;40(10):2922-3
16. Keene AB, Shiloh AL, Dudaie R, Eisen LA, Savel RH
Online testing from Google Docs™ to enhance teaching of core topics in critical care: a pilot study.
Med Teach. 2012;34(12):1075-7.
15. Stefanidis K, Fragou M, Pentilas N, Kouraklis G, Nanas S, Savel RH, Shiloh AL, Slama M, Karakitsos D.
Optimization of cannula visibility during ultrasound-guided subclavian vein catheterization, via a longitudinal approach, by implementing echogenic technology
Critical Care Research and Practice 2012: 2012:306182. Epub 2012 May 10
14. Stefanidis K, Pentilas N, Dimopoulos S, Nanas S, Savel RH, Shiloh AL, Poularas J, Slama M, Karakitsos D.
Echogenic technology improves cannula visibility during ultrasound-guided internal jugular vein catheterization via a transverse approach
Critical Care Research and Practice 2012 : 2012:617149. Epub 2012 Apr 23
13. Savel RH, Shiloh AL, Eisen LA.
Educational impact of continuous chest compression cardiopulmonary resuscitation: The confidence to "pay it forward".
Critical Care Medicine 2012 Mar;40(3):992-3
12. Rosenberg JB, Shiloh AL, Savel RH, Eisen LA.
Non-invasive Methods of Estimating Intracranial Pressure Neurocritical Care 2011 Dec;15(3):599-608.
11. Lizano D, Mehta G, Keith D, Shiloh AL, Savel RH.
Physician assistants in the ICU: how best to integrate them into
the multidisciplinary team.
ICU Director 2011; 2(1-2):20-24
10. Shiloh AL, Eisen LA, Savel RH.
Goal-directed ultrasonography in the ICU: no more excuses!
Critical Care Medicine 2011 Apr; 39(5):879-880
9. Kory PD, Pellecchia CM, Shiloh AL, Mayo PH, Koenig S.
Accuracy of Ultrasonography Performed by Critical Care Physicians for the Diagnosis of Deep Venous Thrombosis
Chest 2011 Mar; 139(3):538-42
8. Shiloh AL, Savel RH, Paulin LM, Eisen LA.
Ultrasound-guided catheterization of the radial artery: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
Chest 2011 Mar; 139(3):524-9
7. Savel RH, Shiloh AL.
Alcohol withdrawal in the ICU: practice and pitfalls.
Critical Connections 2010; 9(6): 1, 20.
6. Shiloh AL, Eisen LA.
Ultrasound-guided arterial catheterization: a narrative review.
Intensive Care Med. 2010 Feb;36(2):214-21
5. Savel RH, Lavotshkin S, Shiloh AL, Carlese AJ, Gropper MA.
Being a medically-trained surgical intensivist: valuable lessons gained from experience.
ICU Director 2010; 1(4): 214-219.
4. Shiloh AL, Eisen LA, Savel RH.
Selective decontamination of the digestive tract: what outcomes matter?
Critical Care Medicine 2010; 38(5): 1386-87.
3. Li M, Chen D, Shiloh AL, Luo J, Nikolaev AY, Qin J, Gu W.
Deubiquitination of p53 by HAUSP is an important pathway for p53 stabilization.
Nature. 2002 Apr 11;416(6881):648-53.
2. Luo J, Nikolaev AY, Imai S, Chen D, Su F, Shiloh AL, Guarente L, Gu W.
Negative control of p53 by Sir2alpha promotes cell survival under stress.
Cell. 2001 Oct 19;107(2):137-48.
1. Luo J, Su F, Chen D, Shiloh AL, Gu W.
Deacetylation of p53 modulates its effect on cell growth and apoptosis.
Nature. 2000 Nov 16;408(6810):377-81.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.