Study Global Health in Hyderabad, India this winter with Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Birla Institute of Technology.
January 3, 2013 - January 12, 2013
This 10-day intensive institute in global health research offers students exposure to:
- Diverse research methodologies
- The challenge of adapting research to diverse cultural and global health settings
- The ethical challenges of conducting research in resource-poor settings
- Basic statistical techniques
- Developing research projects that can then be executed in their own professional settings
The Winter Institute in Global Health is ideal for diverse medical students, health care professionals and graduate students looking to enhance their global research skills abroad.
Apply to the 2013 Winter Institute
Applications for the 2013 Winter Institute in Global Health are due November 1, 2012. Due to the impacts of Hurricane Sandy, the application deadline has been extended to November 8, 2012.
For more information about the 2013 Winter Institute in Global Health, please contact the Course Director, Dr. Sonia Suchday, at email@example.com.