ABOUT PCOR PRIME
PCOR PRIME is an educational program designed to provide clinician-investigators with the tools needed to design and conduct patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR), and was developed under a grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
Our program has several unique and noteworthy features:
- It is designed to build upon clinician-investigators’ education and experience in clinical research with instruction in PCOR methodologies, including:
- Systematic reviews of the literature
- PCOR/CER-specific analytic tools (e.g., instrumental variables, adaptive trials, heterogeneity of treatment effect)
- Qualitative and mixed-methods design and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
- Implementation and dissemination of research findings
- It has been developed in active collaboration with Montefiore Care Management (CMO)
- It emphasizes hands-on skills development and application to real-world problems
- Tuition will be waived based on AHRQ’s financial support
- It will be offered as a blended learning program: one week of in class instruction (September 8-11, 2015), followed by 6-10 months of online instruction
Application deadline July 31, 2015. Qualified applicants will be considered on a space-available basis after the July 31 deadline.