The Administrative Core guides and manages the Einstein-Montefiore CFAR by implementing the strategic plan generated by this Core through coordination of a highly interactive and inclusive strategic planning process that includes the annual CFAR retreat, and meetings of the Executive, Steering, Internal Scientific Advisory and External Scientific Advisory Committees. The Core also provides the infrastructure for stable and creative financial management of the scientific Cores through utilization of strategic budgeting and business plan development.
- To drive the strategic planning process to quantitatively and qualitatively increase and improve HIV research at Einstein.
- To provide a responsive and inclusive scientific leadership structure.
- To promote interactions of Einstein HIV investigators with other inter-CFAR activities and with national and international colleagues, collaborators and institutes.
- To monitor and assess success in meeting CFAR goals and programs.
- Coordinating the development of the annual strategic plan
- Grants management and fiscal reporting
- Support for submission and review of CFAR supplement and pilot projects.
- Logistical support for meetings, events, and seminars.
- Logistical support for CFAR search committees and recruiting activities.
- Comprehensive reporting on the research activities of the Center’s members and Core facilities.
- Maintaining and updating the CFAR website.