you are a faculty member, researcher, or an employee of Montefiore, you do not
need to request a user ID for iRIS. Use your Montefiore user ID and
the password you use for EPIC or Montefiore Email. Once you have logged in,
email your department/division name and your request for account activation to firstname.lastname@example.org .
you are an Einstein staff member or student, you DO
NOT need to request a user ID for iRIS. Einstein staff and students can
login using their Einstein user ID and password. Staff members should use the
user ID and password used to login to Kronos or Montefiore Portal. Once you
have logged in, email your academic department/division name and your request
for account activation to email@example.com .
If the sections above do not
apply to you, please complete the below information and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• First name:
• Middle initial (optional):
• Last name:
• Email address (your professional one,
e.g. @einstein.yu.edu, @nbhn.net, @yu.edu, etc.):
o Attach a signed Confidentiality
Agreement (http://www.einstein.yu.edu/docs/administration/institutional-review-board/forms/iRIS-Confidentiality-Form.pdf ). Use the
naming format of 'lastname, firstname.pdf'.
• Employee Type (e.g. faculty, fellow/resident, staff, student,
• Academic Department or Primary Department/Division Name:
• Office or other (reachable) phone number:
• Institution (e.g. Einstein, NBHN, YU, or External (institution other than the
aforementioned; all volunteers are considered
o If 'external' provide the