The NIH requires that all Key Personnel on NIH-funded human subjects research fulfill their human subjects education requirement and that documentation for meeting this requirement be provided to the Institute/Center funding the project before the award will be issued. Historically, Einstein has provided letters from Barbara Levy documenting that the education requirements have been met. However, since this information is readily available on the CITI website, as of July 1st, 2016, these letters will no longer be provided.
Please be sure to send a copy of your completion certificate to your administrative support team so they have this information available as needed. You may obtain your completion report by logging on to the CITI website at: https://www.citiprogram.org/.
Below are directions for obtaining these reports. Should you have any questions regarding this new process, please feel free to reach out to the IRB Office staff at 718-430-2237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These reports may be obtained by the Key Personnel as follows:
- Login to CITI at https://www.citiprogram.org/
- On the Main Menu, under Albert Einstein College of Medicine click on “Print Report” next to any course that is labelled Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, or Group 4.
- A PDF file will be created that can be saved or printed out. Please note the following on the PDF file:
- It must be a Coursework Requirements Report (NOT a Coursework Transcript Report)
- The expiration date must be current
- Reported Score must be greater than the Minimum Passing score.