LONG TERM CRYOGENIC SPECIMAN STORAGE
• Economical long-term storage of clinical trial samples
• Bar coding of new samples or tracking of previously barcoded specimens
• Cost competitive sample storage; additional volume discounts available
• Cost-effective services available to individual investigators or disease-focused biobank consortia
• Expertise with a variety of specimen types such as blood, urine, cells, tissue, and derivatives such as DNA, mRNA
• IATA certified domestic and international packaging services for shipment/distribution
• Individual archiving and tracking of each vial in Biorepository
• Redundant freezer backup systems to ensure sample integrity
• Storage available at a variety of conditions: -80°C, LN2, 4°C, and room temperature
Daniel Stein, M.D.
Greg Cruikshank, M.A.