Applications for the Summer 2013 semester are currently being accepted on a space-available basis.
Early applications are encouraged, and completed applications received in advance of the March 15 deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants whose applications are complete by early March can expect to receive admissions decisions within several weeks of submission. Applicants who apply on or near the March 15 deadline will be notified of admissions decisions by May 1.
Einstein Medical students planning to apply for an Einstein Medical Student Scholarship should apply by January 31, 2013.
Online application (click on Apply Now button on the right side of this page) includes:
- Contact and background information.
- A CV/resume (upload a PDF/Word doc).
- Contact information for two individuals who know you in a professional or academic capacity who will provide letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement (6000 character limit) detailing your public health career and research goals, relevant experience, and how the Einstein Master of Public Health program will help you to achieve your goals.
In addition to the online application, applicants should arrange to have the following sent by mail to the Center for Public Health Sciences:
- A $50.00 application fee. Checks should be made payable to Yeshiva University and include a cover memo indicating your name and address.
- Official transcripts form all undergraduate and graduate programs. If transcripts are from institutions whose language of instruction is not English, please provide a translation and evaluation.
- GRE or MCAT scores from applicants who do not have an advanced degree. The GRE code for the Center for Public Health Sciences is 6702.
- Official TOEFL scores from applicants whose native language is not English or whose post-secondary education was in a country where English is not the native language.
- USMLE scores from Foreign Medical Graduates.
These materials should be sent to:
Merrilly Calabrese, Administrator
Center for Public Health Sciences
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue, Mazer Rm 507
Bronx, New York 10461
The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in admission and other facets of its educational programs and activities. The University encourages applications from qualified students of diverse backgrounds without regard to sex, religion, age, race, sexual orientation, handicap, color, or national origin, within the meaning of applicable law.